Deutsch | English
Benefits at a glance
- fibretemp® mould tools enable shorter cycle times in manufacturing.
- Very uniform temperature distribution with high energy efficiency.
- fibretemp® moulds have short reaction times to temperature changes.
- Owing to CRP construction, the moulds are dimensionally stable (zero thermal expansion).
Good temperature controllability with a simple programming of temperature time behaviour.
- The heat is generated directly on the surface (short heat flow paths).
- Low weight and insulation result in a low heating capacity of the mould itself.
- The C-fibre laminate construction makes it possible to create individual heating power.
- The entire top layer is the structure of the mould and at the same time also the heating element.
- The structure of the moulds is made in a sandwich construction (insulation integrated).
- Using the fibretemp® kits you can produce heatable moulds in your own production facility easily and quickly.